Same as the 60L Rucksack.
Adjustable from 60L to 80L after what you need to carry and your rifle.
You can store your rifle in the back of the rucksack for longer walks. Pull down the sleeve in the bottom and insert your rifle.
Bottom sleeve is reinforced with 10mm closed foam for protecting the barrel, top sleeve goes over the stock and attached to the rucksack.
The rucksack can be used as drag bag when top and side pouches are removed, remember to tighten all adjustment straps.
60L rucksacks are made to carry 10 to 20kg.
Back is reinforced with 1mm PE plastic and two aluminum rods.
Easy tow-way front opening with inner pocket on the lid.
Easy two-way opening from the top.
Adjustable shoulder harness for the right height.
Adjustable chest straps.
Adjustable hip belt for correct walking.
Adjustable top lid, can easy be removed and used as E/E rucksack, 5L + 5L.
Side pouches can be easy removed for day sack use.
Side pouches are adjustable 10L to 15L.
Carrying handle on the back and side.
Fold down spine padding for better comfort when using plate carrier.
Rucksack 60L Sniper.
Rucksack 60L Sniper Radio with carrying straps for radio and opening for antenna and mic.
How to use it for best performance:
1. Adjust the height of the shoulders. Use the female part of the Velcro when you adjust, be precise when you adjust the height.
2. Grab the side carrying handle and throw the rucksack over your head (fewer problems with your equipment) or lift the rucksack after the back carrying handle, put it on your leg and then on your back like a small rucksack.
3. Put the hip belt on your hip and tighten the belt (the hip is carrying the rucksack, not your back).
4. Adjust the shoulder webbing for best comfort. You can use the chest straps for taking away some uncomfortable from the shoulders.
5. Adjust the top webbing for the shoulders, so the rucksack is “straight” up from your back. This depends on summer or winter packing. Summer packing; all heavy in to the back and up. Winter packing; all heavy in to the back and down (this is for better balance when skiing).
6. “Tighten” the hip adjustment when you walk flat, loosen up when you walk up or down hill.
7. Taking the rucksack off, take one arm out, place it on your leg and lift it down with the carrying handle.
8. Don’t lift the rucksack after one shoulder, no rucksacks are made to be carried after one shoulder, it’s made to be carried after both.
9. If you have adjusted everything correct, open the shoulder webbing and the rucksack stops on the hip.
10. Adjust the top lid so it doesn’t interfere with your head.
11. For use with rifle; adjust the compression straps for more stability, open it when you take out the rifle. Do the same without rifle.
12. Take off all pouches and empty the rucksack, compress the rucksack maximum and you can use it as a drag bag or just for carrying the rifle.
13. Buy a chest rig and suspenders for your pants, that’s the only thing that works best with a larger rucksack and hip belt;)